Picnicking is an age-old tradition that incorporates two of our favorite things: Food and the outdoors! To ramp up your picnic game, use this handy pairing guide to make sure you hit all the flavor bases.
- Bread or cracker: This is basically your chosen vessel for dips and cheeses.
- Protein: Choose from a favorite charcuterie, meat or opt for plant-based protein.
- Cheese: Something creamy will help round out your flavor profile.
- Antipasti or nuts: Perfect for adding some crunch or briny flavor to your picnic spread.
- Dip or Spread: Something very dip-able to add lots of flavor.
- Fruit or Veggie: A fresh addition.
Or take the guesswork out of your next picnic and try one of these picnic pairing ideas.
- Artisan loaf from our Bakery
- Fried chicken from our Delicatessen
- Tillamook Smoked Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Cocktail pickles
- Artichoke dip from our Delicatessen
- Baby carrots
- Field Roast sausage
- Kitehill Cream Cheese
- Nu Culture Bacony Chipotle Creamy Cashew Spread
- Pita bread
- Salt Blade Sopressata
- Laura Chenel Goat Cheese
- O Organics Traditional Hummus