A simple salad that’s easy to throw together with plenty of protein and flavor.
Tuscan Chicken Panzanella
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ciabatta roll, cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Mary’s chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- salad greens
- For dressing, whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and oregano. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 10 to 12 minutes or cook at 400° F for 20-25 minutes (a cooking thermometer should register for at least 165° F).
- Brush bread with olive oil and grill until golden brown. Dice into bite size pieces.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In bowl toss chicken, salad greens, tomatoes and bread. Add dressing, toss well and serve.