Hot Buttered Rum has been the unofficial cold weather drink of choice for generations. Best served on a chilly winter night, this recipe features our very own Haggen hot buttered rum mix. Our hot buttered rum mix (find it in the frozen aisle) is a heart-warming blend of sweet and spice. Handcrafted with a splendid blend of vanilla ice cream, butter, brown sugar and spices. Serve with rum, apple juice, or cider.
- 2 Tbsp Haggen Hot Buttered Rum Mix (find it in the frozen department)
- 1.5 oz rum (optional)
- 8 oz apple juice, cider or hot water
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Dash of nutmeg or cinnamon, for garnish
- Add hot buttered rum mix to 8 oz of boiling apple juice, cider or water with a shot of rum. Stir together and top with a swirl of whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg or cinnamon.