Add in smoked salmon to transform your ordinary egg salad into a Northwest-inspired lunch.
Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Sandwich
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 Haggen bakery croissants, split
- 1 cup microgreens
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and smoked salmon.
- Place egg salad on the bottom half of croissant and top with microgreens. Put top of croissant on and enjoy.