This easy sheet pan recipe combines the main dish with a side dish in one pan for minimal prep and quick cleanup. Our 100% sustainable Creative King Salmon raised off the West Coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia is the perfect fillet for this baked salmon and fresh asparagus spears from our produce department is an ideal pairing.
Creative King Salmon uses top rated technology and was the first farm on Canada’s West Coast to implement an environmental monitoring program which includes site rotation with long periods of empty sites, an underwater monitoring program and low site density. Salmon receive 100% all-natural feed with no antibiotics, genetically modified organisms or growth-promoting hormones. These rigorous practices produce a succulent full-flavored, high fat content fish that is available fresh year round.
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Creative King Salmon fillet
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 4-6 lemon slices
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic, lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place salmon in center of pan. Arrange asparagus around the salmon. Add lemon slices on top of the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour herb garlic butter mixture over salmon and asparagus. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley immediately.