Simple. Easy. Delicious. All necessary for the perfect weeknight dinner. We love finding ways to incorporate our Haggen-made favorites into recipes that come together quickly and provide wonderfully flavorful meals. Our fresh departments are full of recipe starters to help inspire you like prepared entrees in our meat & seafood department, freshly-made salads and sides in our delicatessen, or scratch-baked breads in our bakery.
Browse our seafood department for 100% sustainable options to add to your weekly menu. Our Best Aquaculture Practice (BAP) marinated, cooked shrimp are a great addition to any pasta dish. BAP is one of the most comprehensive and best-known certification systems for ensuring sustainable seafood. With four star certification for our BAP Certified shrimp, it’s assured that the entire system—from feed mill to hatchery, the farm to processing plant—complies with BAP’s standards. Find our BAP Certified marinated, cooked, extra large and large shrimp in jalapeño tequila, garlic and herb or sweet chili flavors at our 100% sustainable seafood counter. Or look for our convenient 1 pound bag of BAP Certified plain cooked shrimp in the freezer.
Pick up our sweet chili marinated shrimp along with sesame noodles from our deli and this Sesame Noodles with Sweet Chili Marinated Shrimp dish comes together in no time.
- 1 lb BAP Certified cooked, sweet chili marinated shrimp from Haggen Seafood Counter
- 2 cups vegetables (broccoli, carrots, peas or edamame)
- 32 oz Haggen Deli sesame noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat wok or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and heat through.
- Add vegetables and cook until they begin to soften, stirring often.
- Toss in sesame noodles and cook until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Top with green onions and serve immediately.