Red, White & Blue Breakfast Smoothie Pops
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
- 4 oz strawberries
- 4 oz blackberries
- 4 oz blueberries
- 16 oz plain yogurt
- ⅛ cup honey
- 1 cup granola
- In a medium size pan over medium heat, cook strawberries until they simmer rapidly. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Repeat with blackberries and blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, stir together yogurt
- and honey.
- To assemble: Add a spoonful or two of yogurt into each mold. Add a spoonful of granola and then a spoonful or more of fruit jam. Continue layering until molds are almost filled. Tap mold against counter to release any air bubbles. Insert freezer pops stick and freeze for at least
- hours. To remove smoothie pops from mold, run them under hot water. Unmold
- and enjoy!
- To store: Separate each frozen pop with parchment paper and put in a freezer bag. Freezer pops will keep for up to three weeks in the freezer.