Last-minute additions to the guest list? Pick up some of our ready-to-cook Dungeness crab cakes to make sure everyone gets plenty. Just brown them on the stove or in the oven, top them with this Red Chili Aioli and they’ll be ready to serve up in minutes.
This Red Chili Aioli provides the perfect amount of heat to complement crispy, browned crab cakes.
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine vinegar, honey and mayonnaise.
- Add chopped chili, garlic and shallot. If consistency is too thick, add a little water until it’s at a desired thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir until well combined.