Making a pizza at home with the toppings you love has never been easier than with our artisan pizza doughs.
Prosciutto, Pea & Goat Cheese Pizza with Soft-Cooked Egg
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
Recipe type: Main
- 1 Haggen artisan pizza dough
- 2 oz Creminelli prosciutto
- 4 oz Ferndale Farmstead Fior di Latte cheese
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup snap peas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Before cooking, allow pizza dough to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 425°F. Divide dough in half to make two mini pizzas or use entire ball for larger pizza.
- Roll out dough to desired size and shape on cookie sheet. Top with prosciutto, Fior di Latte cheese, goat cheese, snap peas and cracked eggs. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and egg is cooked through. Remove from oven and top with fresh arugula.