Cold mornings call for the smooth combo of chai tea and coffee to create a warm mug of Dirty Chai Latte. It’s the perfect alternative for those who don’t love the strong taste of coffee yet still look for that extra pick-me-up. To begin your cup of bliss, start with all natural Blue Lotus Chai available at your local Haggen stores for the fullest flavor. Woman founded and family owned, Blue Lotus Chai values sustainability and authenticity.
Just combine hot water, sweetener, milk of choice (dairy or plant based) and coffee with Blue Lotus Masala Chai and you have a Dirty Chai in seconds. You only need a ¼ teaspoon of Masala Chai powder for an 8 oz cup so you can enjoy over 100 cups per container. It’s hot water soluble and can be used for baking and cooking as well.
Blue Lotus Chai just celebrated their 11th birthday, and 2020 was their 2nd consecutive year being honored with a sofi™ award, known as the “Oscars of artisanal food”. Add Blue Lotus Chai to your daily ritual and indulge in relaxation.
- ¼ tsp Blue Lotus Traditional Masala Chai
- 4 oz hot water
- 1-3 tsp sweetener of your choice
- 3 oz warm milk or milk alternative
- 1-3 oz warm coffee or espresso
- Dissolve Masala Chai in a glass or mug of hot water.
- Stir in sweetener of choice.
- Add milk and coffee, and stir to combine.