There’s no party like a macaroni party! Every bite is packed with a circus of colors and textures, for a beautiful dish that tastes as good as it looks.
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
- 8 oz dry elbow macaroni
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup FAGE plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots, chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain very well. Set aside.
- In bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, honey, mustard, parsley and dill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss macaroni with dressing, celery, onions, carrots, peppers and eggs.