Everyone loves a wedge salad so what could be better than a wedge salad on a stick? Enter these Chicken Wedge Salad Skewers topped with ranch and crumbled bacon. They’re great for game day and require minimal prep!
- 24 cocktail skewers
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 or 1½ lb chicken deli meat
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 slices cucumbers, halved
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 8 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cut lettuce into 24, 1" small wedges. Thread lettuce, a piece of chicken, tomato half and cucumber slice half onto each skewer. Arrange skewers on plate and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with bacon and green onion.