Dust off your grandma’s antique punch bowl and simplify your holiday beverage options with a big batch of holiday cheer. This recipe is not for the faint of heart as it’s a stiff punch that’s both boozy and balanced—a perfect way to top off a cold winter night.
Woodinville Whiskey Company
Made locally, Woodinville Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a small-batch spirit made with staple grains from Omlin Family Farm in Quincy, Washington. It’s seasoned in oak wood barrels for 18 months before being slowly toasted to further extract the full flavor from the oak barrels. This artisan process results in a handcrafted spirit reminiscent of crème brûlée, caramel and dark chocolate.
- 2 parts POM Pomegranate Juice
- 1 part Woodinville Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ part orange liqueur
- 2 parts Champagne
- Water or juice, for ice ring
- Orange, lime or lemon slices for garnish
- Cranberries, for garnish and ice ring
- Rosemary, for garnish and ice ring
- To make the ice ring, pour water or juice into a Bundt pan, add cranberries and rosemary (optional) and place in the freezer at least the night before to allow for it to freeze solid.
- To make the punch, take ice ring out of the freezer and run the bottom under warm water until it detaches from Bundt pan.
- Place ice ring into the punch bowl. Add pomegranate juice, whiskey, orange liqueur, and Champagne. Stir to combine. Garnish with slices of orange and lime, rosemary and cranberries.