Refreshing and flavorful, best when served well-chilled. This Shrimp & Watermelon Ceviche is a welcomed, cool side to bid adieu to summer.
Watermelon Shrimp Ceviche
Author: Haggen Northwest Fresh
- 1 lb cooked wild shrimp meat
- ½ small watermelon, diced (approx. 4 cups)
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ small serrano chili, thin sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Place shrimp, watermelon and onions in a bowl. Pour lime juice and olive oil over shrimp mixture. Add serrano chili, cilantro salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix ingredients together and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.